Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 24, 2010

About Me

Hello fellow book lovers. My name is Cassay (pronounced Cass Say – I know some of you don’t care how to pronounce it but I want to avoid being call Casey at all costs. It is a pet peeve of mine). I am 22 years old. I’m a full time accountant and taking night classes to get my Certified General Accountant designation. I live in western Canada so I rarely get to go to author signing because no one ever comes to my area.

I started reading about two years ago. I used to be one of those people that hated reading in school and would struggle to get through a book for a book study. Now I can read a book a week or in a day if it is a really good book. The fastest I have read a book is in 6 hrs the longest it has taken me is a month and a half. The book series that started my snowball effect was the Harry Potter series. I decided that during my half hour lunch break at work that playing Sudoku was getting boring so I decided maybe I should try reading. I went out and bought Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Eragon and the rest is history. I don’t even want to count how many books I have now. My friends joke around saying that I have a library and that they are going to start taking out my books because I seem to have everything.

I am a huge Twilight fan (Team Edward). I like listening to music. Right now Paramore, MUSE, Glee Soundtracks, Shinedown and Buckcherry are my go to artists. I’m a huge movie/TV series junkie. I go to Wal-Mart almost every Tuesday to buy new releases. I watch about 15 hours of TV shows a week during September – May. I really don’t know where I find all the time to read, go to class, work and watch TV but I make do.

My current TV shows consist of:

Heroes (I’m surprisingly not to shocked that this got cancelled)
House
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
CSI
CSI: NY
Criminal Minds
Greys Anatomy
Bones
Fringe
The Vampire Dairies
LOST (I’m still crying/mad about how they ended this)
Supernatural (My must see each and every week)
True Blood
Family Guy
American Dad
Merlin

I believe that is it. Shows that I’m still crying over because they got cancelled Moonlight and Journeyman.

Well I will leave on that note you all probably think I’m a crazy person now for watching that much TV...you can join the club that has started at my work place lol.

I hope you enjoy my reviews!

Cassay

No comments:

Post a Comment