Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 2, 2010

Movie Monday!

This week on DVD:

Kick-Ass


Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I haven’t seen either of these so I won’t be picking up any movies this week. If anyone has seen either movie please tell me how you liked them.



This week in theatres:

The Expendables
Starring: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Randy Couture, Steve Austin, Terry Crews, and Mickey Rourke
Run Time: 1 hour and 43 minutes
Synopsis:
A hard-hitting action/thriller about a group of mercenaries hired to infiltrate a South American country and overthrow its ruthless dictator. Once the mission begins, the men realize things aren't quite as they appear, finding themselves caught in a dangerous web of deceit and betrayal. With their mission thwarted and an innocent life in danger the men struggle with an even tougher challenge, one that threatens to destroy this band of brothers.


The boyfriend is dying to see this one.


Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Starring: Michael Cera and Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Run Time: 1 hour and 53 minutes
Synopsis:
Everything is totally sweet.
Scott Pilgrim's life is so awesome. He's 23 years old, in a rock band, "between jobs," and dating a cute high school girl. Everything's fantastic until a seriously mind-blowing, dangerously fashionable, roller blading delivery girl named Ramona Flowers starts cruising through his dreams and sailing by him at parties. But the path to Ms. Flowers isn't covered in rose petals. Ramona's seven evil exes stand between Scott and true happiness. Can Scott beat the bad guys and get the girl without turning his precious little life upside-down?


Eat. Pray. Love.

Starring: Julia Roberts and James Franco
Running Time: 2 hour and 13 minutes
Synopsis:
Liz Gilbert (Roberts) had everything a modern woman is supposed to dream of having - a husband, a house, a successful career - yet like so many others, she found herself lost, confused, and searching for what she really wanted in life. Newly divorced and at a crossroads, Gilbert steps out of her comfort zone, risking everything to change her life, embarking on a journey around the world that becomes a quest for self-discovery. In her travels, she discovers the true pleasure of nourishment by eating in Italy; the power of prayer in India, and, finally and unexpectedly, the inner peace and balance of true love in Bali.

Movies I saw in the theatre:

Dinner for Schumucks

Starring: Steve Carell and Paul Rudd
Director: Jay Roach
Run Time: 1 hour and 50 min
Synopsis: See last week’s Movie Monday
Rating: 5 out of 5

I loved this movie. I killed myself laughing. I highly suggest going to the theatre to watch it. I am a huge Steve Carell fan and he did not let me down, there were many time he was on screen and I was almost in tears laughing so hard. Paul Rudd well he is Paul Rudd there isn’t much more you can say about him lol.

All movie synopses are from my favourite movie website www.imdb.com

Thanks for stopping by for Movie Mondays!


Cassay

edit: I will post my review of the Clockwork Angel tomorrow and well as post the 50 Followers Contest on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment