Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 9, 2010

Movie Monday!!

This week on DVD: date_night_movie_poster_steve_carell_tina_fey_01

Date Night 

I loved this movie! I’ll be making a trip to Wal-Mart this week – besides I tricked my boyfriend into taking me shopping but the deal was I had to buy him his new Madden game. With my secret crush on Steve Carell, why wouldn’t I love this movie? I was in tears laughing more than once. I’ve never seen anything with Tina Fey but she is pretty damn funny.

So I realized I was giving everyone movie titles the came out this past Friday so I’m going to stay with the trend and just call it:

Movies in theatres this past Friday:

The Other Guys

Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Dwayne Johnson, Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg
Director: Adam McKay (Step Brothers)
Running Time: 1 hour and 47 minutes
Synopsis: The-Other-Guys-Movie-Poster

NYPD Detectives Christopher Danson and P.K. Highsmith (Dwayne Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson) are the baddest and most beloved cops in New York City. They don't get tattoos - other men get tattoos of them. Two desks over and one back, sit Detectives Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell) and Terry Hoitz (Mark Wahlberg). You've seen them in the background of photos of Danson and Highsmith, out of focus and eyes closed. They're not heroes - they're "the Other Guys." But every cop has his or her day and soon Gamble and Hoitz stumble into a seemingly innocuous case no other detective wants to touch that could turn  into New York City's biggest crime. It's the opportunity of their lives, but do these guys have the right stuff?

Also in theatres but I don’t feel like I need to elaborate is Step-Up 3D.

I didn’t get a chance to go out and see any movies this week. :(  

All movie synopses are from my favourite movie website www.imdb.com

Thanks for stopping by for Movie Mondays!

 

Cassay

No comments:

Post a Comment