Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 16, 2010

Movie Monday

Welcome to the latest edition of Movie Mondays. So I realized that I am just dumb and was totally looking at the wrong dates when I was giving out movies in theatres. I have figured out my error and you will now get movies that will be coming out on Friday. Sorry it was my bad! I should really learn how to use technology better and learn to read LOL.

This week on DVD:

The Last Song – For all you Miley fans….I am n1264082601_the-last-song-movie-posterot one of you.

Furry Vengeance

Sadly there isn't anything worth buying this week

Last on DVD i missed Heroes Season 4 – I can’t believe I forgot it I really love this series I guess I will have to put it on my Christmas List now.

This week in theatres:

Vampires Suck
Starring: Ken Jeong and Matt Lanter
Director: Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer
Run Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Synopsis:
A spoof of vampire-themed movies, where teenager Becca finds herself torn between two boys. As she and her friends wrestle with a number of different dramas, everything comes to a head at their prom.

The Switch
Starring: Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman
Director: Josh Gordon and Will Speck switch
Run Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Synopsis:
An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later, she reunites with her best friend, who has been living with a secret: he replaced her preferred sperm sample with his own

Nanny McPhee Returns
Starring: Emma Thompson and Maggie Gyleenhaal
Director: Susanna White
Run Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Synopsis:
Nanny McPhee arrives to help a harried young mother who is trying to run the family farm while her husband is away at war, though she uses her magic to teach the woman's children and their two spoiled cousins five new lessons.

Also in theatres Piranha 3-D and Lottery Ticket

 Movies I saw this week:

Scott Pilgram vs. The World

Rating: 6 out of 5

I loooved this movie. I was in tears pretty much the entire time from laughing so hard. I would say this is The Hangover movie of the summer. Everyone MUST go see this movie! I DEMAND IT :)expendables_movie_poster2

The Expendables

Rating: 5 out of 5

I technically didn't see this one the boyfriend did (I went to Scott Pilgram instead.) But he says that it is a must see movie. It doesn't have a cheesy story line and the action is amazing. Pretty much if your a guy you need to see this movie. It does have anyone who has ever done and action movie in it.

The Other Guys:

Rating: 3 out of 5

I was fairly disappointed in this movie. I thought it was going to be way funnier than it was unfortunately it wasn't :(. There was a point in the movie that my bf was making fun of me for because it was more “accountant” humour and i thought it was funny. He said it wasn't but whatever!

 

Any movies you saw this weekend that is worth seeing?

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment