Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 30, 2010

Movie Monday

This week on DVD:

Maraduke

House MD Season 6

The Vampire Dairies Season 1 the-vampire-diaries

I will not go out and buy Vampire Dairies, I will not go out and buy Vampire Dairies, I will not go out and buy Vampire Dairies. Oh who am I kidding I won’t be able to resist myself.

I’m trying to cut back on my TV Series buying – going to ask for them as gifts or wait till Wal-Mart has Boxing Day sales and they are $19.99 each.

This week in Theatres:

Machete:

Starring: Danny Trejo, Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Steven Seagal and Michelle Rodriguez
Directors: Ethan Maniqui, Robert Rodriguez
Synopsis:
The highly skilled Federal Machete is hired by some unsavoury types to assassinate a senator. But just as he's about to take the shot, he notices someone aiming at him and realizes he's been set up. He barely survives the sniper's bullet, and is soon out for revenge on his former employers, with the reluctant assistance of his old friend Cheech Marin, who has become a priest and taken a vow of nonviolence. If you hire him to take out the bad guys, make sure the bad guys aren't you!

Going the Distance: Going-the-Distance-Poster

Starring: Drew Barrymore and Justin Long
Director: Nanette Burstein
Run Time: 1 hour and 37 minutes
Synopsis:
A look at the trials and tribulations of a long-distance relationship.

No movies watched this week and I am preparing to leave for the US woot woot!

All movie synopses are from my favourite movie website www.imdb.com

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment