Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 18, 2010

My First Waiting on Wednesday

“Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.

This is my very first Waiting on Wednesday…how exciting!

My pick for this week is The Grimrose Path by Rob Thurman. This is the second book in her Trickster’s Series. The first novel in the series is Trick of Light.GrimroseSm

Bar owner Trixa Iktomi knows that inhuman creatures of light and darkness roam Las Vegas-especially     since she’s a bit more than human herself. She’s just been approached with an unusual proposition. Something has slaughtered almost one thousand demons in six months. And the killing isn’t going to stop unless Trixa and her friends step into the fight.

Synopsis from Rob’s website.

The Grimrose Path will be released September 7, 2010.

Please check out Rob’s website where you can read an excerpt of both Trick of Light and The Grimrose Path. As well as an excerpt of her other series –  Cal Leandros and Chimera.

 

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. An excellent choice for your first WOW. I love the Trickster series and am anxiously awaiting this one. I just got Chimera, any thoughts.

    Here is my WOW - Urban Girl Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I acutally haven't read Chimera yet it is on my TBR pile. Which is huge its scary lol

    ReplyDelete