Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 25, 2010

Shadow Hills is now available on e-book

Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus is now available on your e-readers. You can purchase it at Barnes & Noble or Amazon.

6920820

 

All you tech junkies should be happy :)

 

Cassay Sig

5 comments:

  1. Hoppin' by from FF. Come by and visit me... I follow for follow. =]

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Jinky @booksthattugtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm stopping by from parajunkee's hop!! I'm your newest follower!!\

    In the Hammock Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here on the hop, and I just became your 75th follower. Yay! :D I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

    Have a great weekend!

    Erika
    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower. Saying Hi and be sure to check out my weekly meme of book review of the week-->
    http://endofstorynextbook.blogspot.com/p/brotw_01.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm hopping by for Follow Friday! Great blog - I'm following you.

    Hop on by to Paromantasy I'll see you there :-)

    ReplyDelete