Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 25, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday:

“Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating

This week I bring you :

Paranormalcy_jkt_ed2_84144752_std

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.

That's right Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Which release on August 31 – that is like less than a week away :). I have heard so much about this novel on Twitter that I can’t wait to pick it up while I’m down in the U.S.

Book cover and synopsis are from Keirsten’s website.

 

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. Best book I've read recently. Loved Paranormalcy. Stopping by on the hop & follow. I'm now following you.
    Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about this one too. It's getting such great buzz.

    megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete