Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 10, 2010

Would you like to Guest Blog In September?

So I am wondering if anyone would like to guest blog in September? I will be on vacation Sept 3 – 21(Going to Vegas, California and Forks!) and I don’t really want to leave you all with nothing to read so I thought maybe someone would like to guest blog. I’ve already recruited my little sis to do some reviews on your favourite series (Pretty Little Liars and The Clique). So if you are interested please email me at vampsweresandcassay at yahoo dot ca

 

 

Cassay

No comments:

Post a Comment