Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 16, 2010

YAHOO!!!

I’m so pumped! I HAVE 50 FOLLOWERS!!!!!! *does a happy dance in her room* I would like to thank everyone very very much and because  you guys & gals did it before we even hit September 1, check that you did that all in 13 days! So because of that I have been working on something TOP SECRET and I will pick 5 bonus winner from everyone who has entered before Aug 18. So pass on the news that there will be 5 bonus winners if you sign up before Aug 18. I picked the 18th because it is my lucky number.

Thank-you-2

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Its amazing how happy this makes you - I couldn't believe it when I finally hit 4 followers. hahahaha.
    kjovus(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know it is soooo sad but whatever :P

    ReplyDelete