Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


September 26, 2010

50 Followers Blog Contest Winners!!

winners

Well I am so impressed with you all! You got me to over 100 followers! I had 79 entrants and over 300 entries! It made me very happy! I’m sorry that I can’t send each and everyone of you a copy of your favourite book. If I win the $50 Million lottery, you guys will be the first after my family/friends that I will share with. But until then I can only have a few winners! Another thing I was excited about is that I have followers in countries other than Canada and the US. That is amazing that people overseas are reading my blog. It makes me feel very very special!

So with out further ado I shall announce the winners!

First Place went to………

#171 Jessica B! Who picked Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick & Rich and Mad by William Nicholson as her 2 books

Second Place goes to……..

#194 Mervi! Who picked a pre-order of Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton

And because I was so over whelmed with all the entries and everyone wonderful comments I decided to add the third winner even thought we didn’t reach 150 followers. But that is okay it will come with time.

Third place went to……..

#3 Katrina! Who received a paperback copy of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

I also had a bonus round going for those that entered before August 18! Each winner in the Bonus Round will receive a Swag pack that I made up on Monday. I sealed 6 envelopes and put them in a bag, shook it up and when each winner gave me their address I pulled one of the envelopes out. So I don’t know what each person got for swag it shall be a surprise! Those winners are…..

#107 Extreme Reade
#86 Kelsey Dickson
#119 Beck
#58 Sandyg02
#25 Nat C
#27 Ashley

Congratulations to all the winners. All books have been orders and Swag packages will be mailed out tomorrow! I thank you soooo much for your support! In November I have thought up as to what I think is the BEST contest idea ever! It is so great (as I think) that it will be a combination of Halloween/Christmas!

 

Cassay Sig

8 comments:

  1. Is this Ashley me? LOL. Ashley @ Ashley's Bookshelf?

    ashleysbookshelf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!

    Thanks Cassay for having the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the book Cassay. I can't wait to get into reading it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all

    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on such an awesome run. And congrats to the many winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was Ashley from Book Junkies. All winners were contacted before I posted. I really wish I could give you all prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners -- this was a lovely giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete