Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


September 19, 2010

Canada to Vegas

IMG_0757Well I am back from my trip and I am very glad to be back. We spent way too many hours driving. So our day started Friday September 3 at 6 a.m. Yep, we left that early! The GPS took us through a redneck Montana and I say that with no insult, it was very redneck (I’m from Alberta so I get to use rednecks because we have them here too). We were on a death road that had no shoulder and had very sharp turns and COWS on the road. Here in Alberta our cows are in fields with fences but in that area nope they roamed free. We didn’t get to Great Falls until 4 p.m. by then I was starving we hadn’t ate anything IMG_0772since breakfast which was at 7 a.m. Lunch consisted on Salt & Vinegar chips and candy lots of it. We stopped at a really good Drive-In burger place, I forget the name maybe it will come to me later.

We continued our journey and ended up making it to Vegas by Saturday evening. We made it in excellent time. The drive was very boring though I was starting to drive the BF crazy. The best part of the trip was when we hot Arizona it is Beautiful there! Red mountains! Lol

IMG_0819Vegas was pretty overwhelming at first but then I got a little bored probably because I wasn’t willing to spend more than 25/day on gambling... I’m cheap like that besides I needed my money to buy books. I do have an amazing picture of Vegas that I think would be perfect for CSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment