Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


September 18, 2010

I’m Back!!

 

Well I’m back in Canada and I am very happy to be back. I miss technology! I am very proud of you all we got 101 followers!!! yay! I’m so happy. I bought ALOT of books while I was in the States. I will post pictures of my trip later. I also read Shadow Hills while I was in the States. I didn’t want to read but the BF decided he wanted to play video games with the friends for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment