Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


September 16, 2010

Review: Books to Movies VOL. 2

****Please keep in mind that these are my personal opinions and I believe in freedom of speech so if you don’t agree with me please be professional with your disagreements – I don’t want to be yelled at or called names because my views are different.****

 

lotr-logo

Rating: 3 out of 5 / Movies: 5 out of 5
Would I let my sister read: I would but she probably wouldn’t read it

I’m sure I just pissed off a lot of people by rating it a 3. But I honestly have to say that I like the movie better. I prefer to read about action over 5 pages of a blade of grass. I was very disappointed that the whole Mines of Moria scene got 5 pages but landscaping got tons more. Reading it gave a bit more insight to the movie got more background about everything else but I really truly love the movies more. I this is coming from the biggest LOTRs fan. You should have seen my room in school it was plastered with LOTRs poster and movie clips. Everything you can think of that was LOTRs I had it. I’m still very sad I forgot to mention that a store in one of the malls here was selling Legolas daggers for 50% off so they would have cost me $150.00 instead of the $300.00.

GC_logoW

All I’m going to say is Movie is 100 times better.

eragon_logo

Rating 5 out of 5 / Movie: 5 out of 5

Would i let me sister read: yeppers

I love Eragon so much. I almost refuse to read any other dragon rider books until the Eragon series is over. I have ants in my pants waiting for the next book. What I liked about this book is that there is enough action to get you through the descriptions of the landscape. I may be one of the only people that like the movie but whatever. I am so for them making Eldest into a movie. I say keep the actor who played Eragon and Ronan they were prefect!

Now that you have seen how I feel about books being turned into movies. I shall ask you what do you think?

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment