Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


September 9, 2010

Reviews: Books to Movies VOL. 1

So there are tons of books that I have read but a lot them are very popular so I am just going to do mini reviews for them.

twilight logo

Rating: 5 out of 5
Would I let me little sister read: You betcha!

I looove this series. I was a little disappointed with Breaking Dawn I would have been more than happy if it ended with Bella and Edward getting married. I wasn’t for the whole prepping of a huge fight only to have every one pussy out and not fight like come on...there is a big epic fight in Harry Potter and it is for 6-12 year olds. I was mesmerized by this series I read all 4 books in just 7 days and I will tell you I was thinking about calling in sick to work just so I could spend all day reading (I didn’t by the way). But once it was done boy did it feel like an anvil was lifted off of my chest. I’m not going to lie I did watch the movie first and quite liked it and decided to read the books. P.S. I’ve been an RPattz fan since Harry Potter I think he was way hotter has Cedric than Edward.

Movies: 5 out of 5

I love all 3 of them so far. I was disappointed that Kristen Stewart had to give Robert Pattinson a hickey on his left nipple...also CG people you could have airbrushes it so that we Rob lovers could of had our ONE shirtless scene but nooo you had to ruin it! I was sitting in the theatre at the midnight release whispering to me friend “OMG LOOK AT HIS NIPPLE IT IS TWICE THE SIZE OF THE OTHER ONE” Yes we both laughed after that.

HarryPotter1Line

Rating: 5 out of 5
Would I let my little sister read: Yes but she will only read it if I read Pretty Little Liars

This is probably my favourite series of all time including the movies! Harry Potter was the first “official” book I read – I used to hate reading. I read all 7 books in a month – that was very very fast for me seeing I was a very slow reader then. I laughed, cried, laughed again then balled my eyes out in the 7th book. I was so sad that the series had ended I was walking around the house like a zombie. Everyone was asking what's your problem and I was like there isn’t any more Harry Potter :’(. I’m very sad yet excited for the final 2 movies and I know that I’m going to have to bring some Kleenex. If you haven’t read the 7th books don’t read the next part. The characters that got the most tears....Hedwig, Tonks & Lupin, Colin and Dobby oh poor Dobby.

Movies: 5 out of 5

At first I hated the Harry Potter movies my mom bought the first one when it came to VHS and she made me watch it with her and my little sister and I was soo mad at her for making me watch a “nerdy” movie. I was 14 I had an image. Then I got forced to watch HP2 in theatres. I was not happy to see a giant spider from the 2nd row from the front. But then I was forced to see HP3 and then it was love at first sight and I haven’t gone back.

percy jackson

Rating 5 out of 5
Would I let my little sister read: Mhmm

I really enjoyed this series. I have decided Greek Gods are in and Vampires are out. I was pretty sad that the series ended. But I am looking forward to reading The Red Pyramid. I don’t think there was anything that I didn’t like about the series.

Movie: 5 out of 5

I really enjoyed this movie (Bf didn’t really – but he never likes anything I like). Watching this movie actually made me buy the series. I’m really hoping that they make the other ones.

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment