Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 27, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: The Fledgling Handbook 101

“Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.

This weeks WoW is The Fledgling Handbook 101 by P.C Cast.

 Fledgling-101

Merry meet, fledgling. I trust this guide will serve you well…
Every vampyre fledgling who arrives at the House of Night receives a copy of The Fledgling Handbook 101, and now, fans can have one, too, with this gorgeous must-have edition. Inside you’ll find original stories, the complete vampyre history, inside info into rituals, vamp biology, and the Change, and much more.

The Fledgling Handbook 101 comes out this Tuesday! I can’t wait to add it to my HoN collection.

For more information about the House of Night Series you can visit P.C Casts website or the Official HoN website.

 

 

Cassay Sig

9 comments:

  1. An amazing book. I cannot wait to read it again slowly so I retain more. I read a friends ARC several months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! But I'm mad at Blogger for posting my schduled post early...stupid thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The official teaser is SO mean! I want it now!! LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I can't wait for it November can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Just stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you have a great weekend!

    -Kaitlyn
    http://nocturnalreadings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I am stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

    I'm a old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her books and can't wait to read Nightstar I can't believe it's almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you from the Hop.
    You'll get the hang of Blogger --- took me quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty: I hope so! Mind you I've only had problems with it these past 2 weeks :S

    ReplyDelete