Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


September 22, 2010

Winners...?

I have used random.org to pick the winners you should be receiving an email shortly! There were 79 entrants and over 300 entries! It took me most of Sunday to verify everyone but it was well worth it. Winners you have until Saturday Morning at 10 a.m. MST to email me back or else I will draw a new winner.

I meant to post more of my vacation pictures on Monday but I got distracted my 12th Grade Kills by Heather Brewer...It was amazing and made me cry 4 times! Be on the look out for the review and more reviews I'm working my butt off for you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Excited!!! woot cant wait.
    btw I know this is hella annoying but I have like..5 followers and im trying to spread the word about my blog, if you could check it out that would be sooo great :)
    http://we-b-blogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall I love to follow blogs!!! But I do have trouble keeping up lol. Next contest I have I'm going to get ppl to add there webpages easier for me to check out new ones!

    ReplyDelete