Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 11, 2010

Amanda Hocking’s Zombiepalooza Giveaway

It’s Zombiepalooza Time! The lovely Amanda Hocking as been kind enough to offer one of my US followers a copy of her new book Hollowland which releases this month. Here is a little bit more information about her upcoming book.

Hollowland_-_Bright

"This is the way the world ends; not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door."
Nineteen-year-old Remy King is on a mission to get across the wasteland left of America, and nothing will stand in her way - not violent marauders, a spoiled rock star, or an army of flesh-eating zombies.

For more Zombiepalooza Giveaways, Zombie stories and guest posts (including one from me – where I talk about Zombies in movies) please visit Amanda’s website.

You do not have to be a follower to enter but it could earn you some bonus points.

Contest Rules & Details:

- Must be over 13 years of age
- Must be a US resident
- 1 winner will receive a paperback copy of Amanda Hocking’s Hollowland
- Contest end on All Hallows Eve (October 31) at midnight Mountain Standard Time
- Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize

Bonus Points:

+ 1 Vamps, Weres and Cassay Blog Follower
+ 1 Follow @amanda_hocking on Twitter
+ 1 Follow @CassayC on Twitter
+ 1 Follow Vamps, Weres and Cassay on Facebook
+ 1 Follow Amanda on Facebook

Fill out the form here to enter.

 

Cassay Sig

4 comments:

  1. Great give away! Thanks for the chance to enter. This book sounds INCREDIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome, tell your friends about it. Chances are really good to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh just the type of book I love.
    Happy Halloween!
    I'm following on GFC Ziggywag at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete