Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 14, 2010

Halloween read a thon

My list for this weekends read a thon is:
Finish Wicked Lovely
Finish Fragile Eternity
Finish Ink Exchange

Root for me guys I'll need it! It's a busy weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Stopping by on Follow the Friday :)
    Im a new follower
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday!!! Hope you will stop by my blog too! My publisher and I are looking for a group of bloggers for a huge blog tour next year before the release of book two in my 'A Sense of Truth' series! We will be giving out a few more copies of The Thirteenth Chime (we can only give out so many, being open to e-books gives an upper hand) and are still open to all interviews and guest posts. We want to fill up the Amazon page with reviews and try to reach as many people as we can!!! Hope you might consider being a part of the team! Thank you either way!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma - thanks for your interest I have emailed you hopefully it didn't go to your spam.

    Phantom - thanks for following! I've followed back :)

    ReplyDelete