Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 4, 2010

Movie Monday!

This week on DVD:beauty_and_the_beast_1

Disney’s: Beauty and the Beast (I know that I have been patiently waiting for the one to come out on DVD and I’m sure I’m not the only one.)

The Karate Kid

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Splice

 

This week in Theatres:

Life as We Know It

Starring: Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel life-as-we-know-it-movie-poster
Director: Greg Berlanti (Dawson’s Creek, Dirty Sexy Money and Eli Stone)
Run Time: 1 hour and 52 min
Synopsis:
Two single adults become caregivers to an orphaned girl when their mutual best friends die in an accident.

This week I didn’t get to see any movies. :(

Movies synopsis are from The Internet Movie Database.

 

 

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. I hate that Disney movies are on DVD now. With games attached in the special features and better quality and different covers sometimes. The least Disney could do is to keep the old covers.

    Can't wait to see Life as We Know It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that they are on DVD now cause I can watch them again lol I dont have a VHS player anymore. But really bugs me is the new disney stars singing the classic music they do it horribly.

    ReplyDelete