Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 25, 2010

Movie Monday!

SexAndTheCity2MoviePoster

This week on DVD:

Sex and the City 2

The Girls Who Played With Fire

 

This week in Theatres Just in Time For Halloween!

Saw 3D

girl-who-kicked-the-hornets1The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest

 

So this week is Halloween…What is everyone doing? I am hosting Cassay’s 2nd Annual Halloween Party! It’s a fun filled night of playing LEGO Rock Band!

Starting on Halloween there is going to be some interesting stuff happening for about a week so make sure you stop on by because the following week be an even bigger surprise for you all! :)

 

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment