Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 1, 2010

My First Read-a-thons!

So I have decided to join 2 read-a-thons for October! I have 92 books on my TBR pile so I figured going into some read-a-thons will help me get through those books faster.

I will be in YA Books Reviewed Halloween Read-a-thon which runs October 15 – 17, 2010. I am setting a goal of reading 2 books this weekend.

I am also doing Vampire Book Clubs Re-Read Vampire Academy Challenge This runs from October 1 – November 30, 2010. There are 5 books in the series. I have faith that I will be able to finish the 5 books way before the deadline.

Wish me luck!

 

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. I can't find your FF post, so I'm going to comment here instead. I'm enjoying my look around your blog. Have fun with your readathons and have a fabulous weekend. I'm your newest Follower!

    ReplyDelete