Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 2, 2010

My Trip To Forks, WA

Well I told you guys that I would pos t pictures from my trip and it seems to be the last thing on my mind so I apologize that I didn’t get the pictures up sooner.

Once we spent our week in LA we moved onto driving the coast back home and stopping in Port Angeles and Forks. Both towns are quite small. I had a blast going to see all the Twilight stops. After Forks we headed straight home. I am very glad to have my bed back. Here are some of the pictures I'm sure you will recognize them from the books. An FYI about the pictures the deeper red truck is the “book” truck and the orange-red truck is the “movie” truck.

 

IMG_1235

 

IMG_1236

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1237

IMG_1244

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1248

IMG_1247

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1253

IMG_1270

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1260

IMG_1261

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1273

IMG_1298

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1292

IMG_1290

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1295

IMG_1277

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1280

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Washingston was very pretty but very very rainy. So that is the last of my trip and I leave you with this picture….This is the amount of books that I brought back with me I now have 92 books on my TBR pile. Some of these books I ordered signed copies of. Sadly I don’t have a book shelf so my books are on the floor or on the desk or in rubbermaid boxes.

IMG_1301

And for the curious this is what my movie shelf looks like:

IMG_1302

You can see the bottom shelf but they are full and those piles in front of them are full as well sadly they are half way up my desk from the floor. I need more room lol. And yes that is Orlando Bloom above my desk :).

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment