Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 5, 2010

Review: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer

image It all comes down to this.

Vlad’s running out of time. The Elysian Council has given him weeks to live, and that’s if the Slayer Society doesn’t kill him – along with all the citizens of Bathory – first. Then there’s the issue of Vlad’s father, who may or may not still be alive after all these years, and oh yeah, that tiny little detail in the Pravus prophecy about Vlad enslaving Vampirekind and the human race. So much for college applications.

In this epic finale to Heather Brewer’s heart-stopping Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, dark secrets will be revealed, old friends will become enemies, and warm blood will run cold. Just be careful it isn’t yours.

First things first I will give you this warning: YOU WILL CRY! I cried 4 times throughout the novel and what a great conclusion it was to the series. Auntie Heather did leave us with some information that will keep me wondering that will happen to Vlad next. It may drive me a little batty but I will live...I hope. I will just have to wait until The Slayer Chronicles comes out to find out more about Vlad.

There are so many twists and turns in this novel that you won’t know what hit you. I was shocked with everyone who had betrayed Vlad. I just couldn’t believe that they would do that to him and those people who have always been against Vlad seemed to become his new allies. As the sayings go “Keep your friends closer but your enemies closer”. The deaths in Twelfth Grade Kills almost killed me!

Auntie Heather is one of my favourite authors and I suggest you go out and buy Eighth Grade Bites if you haven’t already. Visit Auntie Heather’s website for more details on her upcoming novels and appearances.

The Results:

Rating: 5 out of 5
Would I like my 15 year old sister read: Heck Yes!
No course language or inappropriate sexual references.

The Details:

Format:Hardcover
Dimensions:320 Pages, 6 x 8.5 x 1.2 in
Published:September 21, 2010
Publisher:Penguin Young Reader Group
ISBN - 10:0525422242
ISBN - 13:9780525422242

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment