Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 24, 2010

Sorry about Blogger…

Hi Everyone! So it appears that Blogger delete my Night Star WoW and there were a lot of comments from new followers with their blog website. Sadly, I didn't get the time to follower everyone blog before stupid Blogger deleted the post. So if you followed last Friday just leave a comment with your blog and I shall go follow (or if you were a follower before and want me to follow). :)

I dunno if anyone else is having issues with blogger but I sure am. Another problem I’m having is blogger is posting my posts the day I post them instead of the day they are scheduled to post. Very frustrating.

Anyways I’m extremely sorry!

Cassay

No comments:

Post a Comment