Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 17, 2010

Special Thanks…

I wanted to specially Thank Lesley from YA Books Reviewed for making me the most perfect blog header! I love it soo much that words can not express how much I truly love it! I also want to thank her for hosting this weekend Halloween Read-A-Thon! It was great fun and I can’t wait to join more read-a-thons!

Thanks So Much Lesley!

3 comments:

  1. wow that's so nice of you!
    Well you're welcome, I'm happy to help.
    And I'm so glad you enjoyed the readathon! :)
    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap Girl you are fast! Lol I just posted that!

    ReplyDelete