Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 11, 2010

Follow Friday (1)

 

4710921228_bf32d46f6d_o
 
What is your usual monthly book budget?

I don’t really have a monthly budget. I tend to buy books 2 times a year and go hog wild:

1. Spring Break where I get 30-40% off all Young Adult books
2. The week around my birthday were I buy 3 books and get the 4th free.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://insanehussein.com/blog/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

 

Thank You all new followers – Don’t forget to check out my new contest and let me know if you have a blog because I would love to follow you Smile.

 

Cassay Sig

12 comments:

  1. Hopping through. New follower. I buy some books but I mostly stick to the library.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through and now following you.

    My book budget is hardly there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower and I found you through the blog hop. You have a lovely site! Looking forward to exploring it more thoroughly!

    Have a great weekend!

    Wenj
    http://www.blacklagoonreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Cassy, hopped in to say hi and am now a new follower. Very cool site. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. popping by from Follow Friday!

    oooh I love your header. I love the winch ester boys :) And the Darkest Powers series & the Mortal Instruments series :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm an old follower just stopping by on the hop to wish you a great weekend!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old follower :) Just saying hi and hope you have a great weekend! I love your blog, haha. The header is great :)

    If you get a chance, check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I'm stopping by for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. I hope you have a great weekend. Happy Reading!

    I'm an old follower.

    Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Book budget? What's a book budget?

    Seriously, I don't have one. I don't keep on buying books until I hit
    bankruptcy but neither do I hold myself back from buying a book that really
    speaks to me.

    I exercise a fair amount of fiduciary responsibility but nothing so formal
    as to be called a book budget.

    TGIFF!

    Thank God It's Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cassay, I am an old follower. Poison Study is a series I have been meaning to read. Along with so many. Argh! I have Kersten Hamilton, author of Tyger Tyger, guest posting and doing a giveaway this weekend. Giveaway runs on my site thru Sunday. This is one of the best books this year, out Sunday.
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy
    Tyger Tyger contest http://tinyurl.com/tytykhgp

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the winchester brothers on the header. Yea! I love me sammy. Just stopping by from the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping by to say have a great week!

    ReplyDelete