Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 7, 2010

Halloween/Christmas MEGA Contest!

I’ve decided to squish both of my favourite holidays together and have a MEGA contest. So if you noticed this week each day featured a different Team. You are probably wondering how the 2 are connected well...

Each Team is going to have 1 winner who will receive a book featuring that team and a bookmark for that team.

This contest is going to be a little different than just entering and having a random generator pick the winner. You will have to use your creative or artistic skills.

For the Team of your choosing you have to do 1 of 2 things:

1. Tell me why your Team is the best or

2. Use your artistic abilities and create a poster to advertise for your Team

Don’t worry Supernatural Buffet people you made provide an entry for more than 1 team!

Rules:

- Open International

- Must be over 13 years old

- You may provide an entry for ALL teams

- Winners will be chosen by my judges

- Must be a follower on either my Blog, Facebook or Twitter

- Contest will end on November 30 at Midnight Mountain Standard Time. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email I sent them.

The Prizes and Judges!

eigthgradeTeam Vampire will win a paperback of Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer.

Team Vampire Judge will be Me!nightshade_cover

Team Shifter/Werewolf will win a hardcover of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.

Team Shifter/Werewolf Judge will be my werewolf loving sister Shy!wings-aprilynne-pike

Team Fairy will win a paperback of Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Team Fairy Judge will be my best friend Britt!forest-pb-175

Team Zombie will win a paperback of The Forest of Hand and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Team Zombie Judges will be Me and Shy!beautifulcreatures

Team Caster/Wizard will win a paperback copy of Beautiful Creatures or Beautiful Darkness (your choice of one) by Kami Garcia & Margret Stohl

Team Caster/Wizard Judges will be Me and Shy!fallen-by-lauren-kate

Team Fallen Angels/Angels will win a paperback of Fallen by Lauren Kate

Team Fallen Angels/Angels Judge will be Me and Shy!

Now that you know the prizes this is how judging will work:

All entries will be given a number so that we will no know who provided the entry so that it will be fair. If there happens to be a tie and we can’t decide what entry to choose, I will post both entries on the blog and you my followers will vote for the winner.

Use the following form to submit your entry:

Team Vampire!

Team Werewolf/Shifters!

Team Fairies!

Team Fallen Angels/Angels!

Team Casters!

Team Zombies!

Edit: Nov 20 - I have decided that seeing most of the books being given away are the 1st in the series so if you would like you may pick a different book from within the series. For example Team Casters get to pick from Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness. Team Vampire can choose any book from the Vlad Tod series. Any questions just leave a comment or email me. :)

I look forward to reading/seeing your entries. Because I know that you are all way more talented them me :).

Cassay Sig

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this awesome contest, you obviously worked really hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This contest sounds like loads of fun! Thank you so much for hosting this :)

    ReplyDelete