Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 1, 2010

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking WINNER!

winner

There were 51 entries for the Hollowland. You guys and gals must really love your Zombies. I’m going to keep this short and sweet the winner is…… #28 Mindy J! Congrats!

Mindy, I have emailed you and you will have 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back from Mindy in 48 hours, I will have to draw a new name. Make sure to check your SPAM box.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I sent you an email back last night. This is so exciting. I cannot wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete