Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 1, 2010

Movie Monday!

This week on DVD:

Toy Story 3

Centurion

This week in Theatres:

Due Date
Starring: Robert Downey Jr and Zazh Galifianakis
Director: Todd Phillips (The Hangover)
Run Time: 1 hour and 35 min
Synopsis:
High-strung father-to-be Peter Highman is forced to hitch a ride with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay on a road trip in order to make it to his child's birth on time.

I would like to specially thank Penguin Canada for giving me 4 passes to an advanced screening to Megamind which comes out on Friday.

Megamind

Starring: Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill
Director: Tom McGrath (Monsters v.s Aliens, Shrek the Third and Flushed Away)
Run Time: 1 hour and 36 min
Synopsis:
The supervillain Megamind finally conquers his nemesis, the hero Metro Man... but finds his life pointless without a hero to fight.

Rating:
3.5 out of 5

I thought this movie was going to be a lot funny than it was. I was a bit disappointed with it but it is still pretty good. Its not a movie that I would go buy. If you have little ones they will enjoy it a lot. The theatre was packed with the little ones and their laughter was infectious. My favourite part of the movie was when Megamind hit is head on the car window and yelled “OW! My big blue head.” Oh how the little ones killed themselves laughing.

Movies synopsis are from The Internet Movie Database.

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment