Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 8, 2010

Movie Monday!

 

This week on DVD:scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_poster2

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World – If you haven’t seen this movie yet you HAVE to go see it.

Grown Ups

Charlie St. Cloud

Ramona and Beezus

This week in Theatres:

skyline_movie_poster_01Skyline

Starring: Donald Faison and Eric Balfour
Director: Colin Strause and Greg Strause (Iron Man 2 and Book of Eli)
Run Time: 1 hour and 40 min
Synopsis:
Strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth.

Unstoppableunstoppable-movie-poster

Starring: Denzel Washington and Chris Pine
Director: Tony Scott (Man on Fire)
Run Time: 1 hour and 38 min
Synopsis:
A rail company frantically works to prevent an unmanned, half-mile-long freight train carrying combustible liquids and poisonous gas from wiping out a city.

 

This week I went and saw Due Date.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

This movie wasn’t as funny as i thought it was going to be but it was still alright. I excepted it to be just as funny as The Hangover but it kinda let me down. There was some very funny moments between RDJ and Zach but it is just not one of my favourites. MV5BMTU5MTgxODM3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMxNDEwNA@@__V1__SX214_CR0,0,214,314_

No comments:

Post a Comment