Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 29, 2010

Movie Monday!

 

This week on DVD:The-Sorcerers-Apprentice-Movie-Poster

The Twilight Saga: Eclispe

Knight & Day

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Vampires Suck

This week in Theatres:

Nothing worth mentioning.

This week I saw Tangled!

Tangled-Movie-PosterIt was fabulous! I absolutely loved it. If you are a fan of Disney movies you must go see this one. It was cute, funny and all around a good time. Smile Flynn Rider is also pretty darn cute.

 

 

 

 

Cassay Sig

4 comments:

  1. nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Tangled was good! I'm definitely seeing this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really needed something to watch. I was out of movies. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would die if I ran out of movies to watch

    ReplyDelete