Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 30, 2010

New Epic Contest from Crissi at Book Club On Facebook!

 

 

Hello my fellow book lovers! I wanted to let all of you know about an awesome contest that is happening for the ENTIRE month of December – Yep that is right 31 days of prizes!

How cool is that?

For all the details please visit Crissi’s blog. Contest launches in less than 3 hours!

Good Luck Everyone!

Oh ya there are 3 ARC’s to be won….

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment