Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 1, 2010

Team Vampire!

 

clip_image002Oh Damon Salvatore how you make being dead so damn sexy, hot or <fill in whatever word you would like>.

Out of all the teams out there I think myself is more team Vampire.

If you’re curious on why I’m doing a Team Vampire post you will have to wait until next week when my top secret master plan  will be revealed.

My love of the supernatural started when I was in grade 5ish and I was introduced to the TV show Charmed which dealt with witches. From there it just grew. The vampire love came with Twilight. After reading that every book I seem to pick up had a vampire in it. I was searching for vampires they found me.

So why am I Team Vampire?

Well there are sooo many hot vampires out there here’s just a few to name and I just love the stories that they are in:

The Salvatore Brothers

The Cullens

Simon (The Mortal Instruments – He is geeky hot)

Eric Northman

Vampire Novels:

The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

The House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast

The Vampire Dairies by L.J Smith

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment