Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 2, 2010

Team Werewolves/Shifters!

clip_image002clip_image004

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These 2 sexy beasts (haha get it?) can make any girl switch from Team Vampire.

When I actually first started watching True Blood. I was Sam girl. I didn’t really care for Bill or as my boyfriend likes to call him Vampire Bob and Eric needs to have short hair for me to like him. And then Season 3 brought in Alcide. Yum Yum Yum is all I have to say.

For you Team Werewolves/Shifters here are some great books that root for your team:

Shiver/Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Crescent Moon by Jordan Deen

The Shifter Series by Rachel Vincent

The Otherworld Series by Kelley Armstrong

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

13 to Life by Shannon Delany

No comments:

Post a Comment