Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 6, 2010

Team Zombies!

clip_image002

BRAINS, BRAINS, BRAINS.

I actually haven’t had the chance to read any zombie books I do have them on my to read pile. I for one wouldn’t want to eat brains but that’s just me.

Some books that are Team Zombies:

The Forest of Hands and Teeth/The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

Zombies vs. Unicorns - Anthology

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking

2 comments:

  1. I need to get some Zombie books. I have not read any in so long. I have heard good things about Zombies VS Unicorns. Will def have to check those out. Cant wait to read your reviews of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you have read The Forest of Hand and Teeth but I'm giving away a copy to one lucky Team Zombie member :) check the side bar for the contest.

    ReplyDelete