Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Last Sacrifice

 

“Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.

Over the past week and a half, I have been reading The Vampire Academy series. So it would make sense that I make todays WoW the final book in the series. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

last_sacrfice

 

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.  - Goodreads

Last Sacrifice will be hitting book stores near you on December 7, 2010. Please visit Richelle’s website to learn more about her novels.

 

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait! Richelle Mead is one of my favorite authors and this series is what started it all. I love it and can't wait to find out what happens!

    Evie
    Paromantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you pissed off at certain characters as well? I couldn't even cry in parts I was suppose to because I was so mad!

    ReplyDelete