Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 22, 2010

You get to pick what I read once a month!

 

I have decided that I would let you my readers pick what I read once a month. My TBR pile is so big that sometimes I don’t know what to read next. I will leave voting up for a week or two depending on my mood Smile with tongue out. This week with 6 votes I will be reading Firelight by Sophie Jordan.

I will also post some random polls like the current one. It came to me reading about the HP opening weekend numbers and them comparing it to Twilight. So my question to you is If Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow – Part 2 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 were released which one would you go to?

Me being a fan of both will pick Harry Potter without a doubt in my mind. Why? Because I find HP midnight release fans are there for the story not for good looking men taking off their shirts. HP fans are way better behaved than Twilight fans. I have decided that I won’t go to a Twilight midnight release ever again mostly because I hate the tweens screaming every time Launter takes off his shirt. There is no reason to scream and some of us actually want to watch the movie and hear the words! HP fans cry, laugh and most importantly don’t scream until the movie ends with a cliff hanger and we want more!

That is my lil rant for the week Smile

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment