Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 21, 2010

Broke and Bookish Secret Santa!

 

So yesterday I received my secret Santa gift. My Secret Santa was Krystal from Krystal’s Stellar Book Blog. I want to thank Krystal for the wonderful book and goodies. I even got to unwrap it Smile this is what i received:

IMG_1330

This is what I got:

Wicked by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
A Journal
Some pens (which I have a very weird love for…I’m always buying pens)
A Merlottes’s keychain
Christmas chocolate balls
A very cute Christmas card
A signed bookmark as well as some cool bookmark pads where you can rate the books and write who the main characters are.

Krystal spoiled me and I want to thank her soo very much for it. You all should go follow her Smile

 

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got your gift, and love it! Those pens are some of my favourite! I have a million of those everywhere in the house! Once again, I'm glad you like it :)
    Merry Christmas, Cassay!

    ReplyDelete