Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 5, 2010

Holiday Read-a-thon Update

 

So this weekend was interesting…Saturday I didn’t get a chance to read a single word Sad smile. It seemed like everything that I did something went wrong.

Today thought I did get some reading in before decorating the tree. I finished Goddess Boot Camp. I didn’t reach my 1000 page goal but I will still be donating $50.00 to the charity.

Poll Update:

Out of 18 followers who took the time to answer only 1 of you would go see Twilight over Harry Potter. I find this quite assuming.

Also, you can find the runner up entries and honourable mentions for the contest! There were so many good entries. It was so hard to pick. It was so close to me to just draw names they were so good.

Please go congratulate the entries for a job well done.

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment