Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 2, 2010

Holiday Read-a-thon

 

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I will be participating in another read-a-thon. I had so much fun at the Halloween one that I decided to do another one!

This time I have a goal of reading 1000 pages. One of the challenges is to donate a certain amount of money per page. I have decided to donate $0.05 per page for a total of $50.00. i will be donating to the Stollery Children's Hospital.

This is what my reading schedule looks like:

Finish Oh. My. Gods by Tera Lynn Childs – 42 pages left (complete)

Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs – 264 pages

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting – 336 pages

and I haven’t decided what book I’ll read after.

The read-a-thon goes from today until Dec 5.

Wish me luck!

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment