Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 4, 2010

Honourable Mentions–Team Fallen Angels/Angels

 

Here are the rest of the entries! Enjoy! Also if you entered and would like a blog bookmark made by me just email me at vampsweresandcassay at yahoo dot ca

 

Angels. Angels are unearthly creatures. Good unearthly creatures, though. I really like vampires, but angels have always had a special love for angels. Beings that help others into the afterlife, angels appear in many stories and have a urge to do good. They are often popular in books because of the bad boy image the fallen angel gives off or the stunning beauty of guardian angels.
Books about fallen angels falling in love, experiencing a strong bond, with a human are so sweet. They have finally found happiness, they have found there place in the world, their soulmate.
AND ANGELS HAVE WINGS :)

 

This is the best team because no one can resist angels especially fallen angels.

 

Angels and fallen angels can be such interesting beings. There are just so many possibilities for who or what they can be. You can never be entirely sure of what to expect from them and that's what makes them so exciting, dangerous and mysterious. Take Patch from Hush, Hush: you don't know what to expect from him until almost the very end. If I could have an angel or fallen angel in my life I really wouldn't mind having Patch around. Let's just say my love for fallen angels can be summed up in Patch.

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment