Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 4, 2010

Honourable Mentions–Team Weres

 

Here are the rest of the entries! Enjoy! Also if you entered and would like a blog bookmark made by me just email me at vampsweresandcassay at yahoo dot ca.

One word to describe shape shifters. AWESOME.

Common knowledge would tell you that werewolves may be the most popular shifter. After all, after vampires, werewolves are what made Twilight an interesting read. Personally, I really liked the books. The movie, not so much.

Anyways, wouldn't you like to read a book about a handsome werewolf come to save the life  of the human girl he helplessly fell in love with? Books with this similar plot are very popular for everyone, especially teenagers. We all love a forbidden romance...

For example, in Need by Carrie Jones, Nick the werewolf will do whatever it takes to protect his girlfriend, a human girl named Zara. Her life is on the line when the pixies are after her. Nick has vowed that while he is around, nothing will happen to Zara. She feels safe with him.

Werewolves are often seen as protectors and if they are good, humans may feel a sense of security around them. So, don't you agree that werewolves are just awesome?

There are a million possible ideas to write a story about...so why not try werewolves.

 

I am team werewolf/shifter because first they are alive!!! Secondly they can change their shape to whatever they want if they are a shifter. Imagine the possibilities!! They have the speed an strength of vampires without the need to suck blood. If its a werewolf he is only a wolf for the full moon. And werewolves are HOT. Examples include Taylor Lautner and Joe Manganiello to name two. Also I love werewolf books.  Werewolves and Shifters rock!!!!!!!!!

 

I am team werewolf/shifter because first they are alive!!! Secondly they can change their shape to whatever they want if they are a shifter. Imagine the possibilities!! They have the speed an strength of vampires without the need to suck blood. If its a werewolf he is only a wolf for the full moon. And werewolves are HOT. Examples include Taylor Lautner and Joe Manganiello to name two. Also I love werewolf books.  Werewolves and Shifters rock!!!!!!!!!

 

Who doesn't love werewolves?  More specifically, who doesn't love Taylor Lautner's abs?  But I digress.  Continuing with my essay like entries, I think werewolves can represent the the skeletons we hide in our closet, and how people are always not what they seem on the outside.  Shifters in general are also pretty awesome.  The power to be something else, and getting away from life, is a good idea.  I've had dreams where I've shifted to a bird.  It was pretty awesome.  But I digress.   

 

image

 

 

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment