Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 4, 2010

Honourable Mentions–Team Zombie

 

Here are the rest of the entries! Enjoy! Also if you entered and would like a blog bookmark made by me just email me at vampsweresandcassay at yahoo dot ca

 

Well I think that zombies are pretty sweet. Depending on what book you are reading. The ones in the book that I am reading now are definity better than some that I have read. They are super strong, fast, and just about immune to Settler Magic.

 

So zombies can obviously be pretty scary creatures but that makes them that much more interesting and exciting. And anyways, who says they by default have to be scary and evil. There could be such a thing as a nice zombie if we really wanted them to. And otherwise I'm all for giving myself a good scare every so often and zombies are perfect just for that.

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment