Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

I also wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays whichever you celebrate! I hope Santa brings you lots of books and other goodies!


I wanted to do Follow Friday this morning but I'm not on my normal computer and I'm having a bit of issues with it so I'm keeping this short before I have to leave for work.






7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you , Hope you have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you as well! Hope Santa brings you a well behaved computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brought you lots of books & goodies!
    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, I'm your newest follower dear.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    http://paranormalromanceaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry very late Christmas. Hope you enjoyed your holidays until now...and may you continue all next year. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete