Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 20, 2010

Movie Monday

This week on DVD:

Easy A

Salt

Wall Street: Money never Sleeps

Step-Up 3D

Devil

This week I went and saw The Chronicles of Naria: Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I really enjoyed it. I never did finish this book I have like 5 chapters left. Apparently I stopped right before all the action. I will get to it one of these days.

I give it a 4 out of 5.

Sorry Movie Monday is being posted soo late. We were at a early Christmas dinner last night and I wasn’t home until really late so I couldn’t post and my nose has been stuck in Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead….I have less than 100 pages to go so I must leave you to finish it Smile

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment