Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 6, 2011

COVERS!

The_Unbecoming_of_Mara_Dyer_HR

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

“My name is not Mara Dyer, but my lawyer told me I had to choose something. A pseudonym. A nom de plume, for all of us studying for the SATs. I know that having a fake name is strange but trust me, it's the most normal thing about my life right now. Even telling you this much isn't good for my case.
But without my big mouth, no one would know that a seventeen-year-old who likes Death Cab for Cutie was responsible for the murders. No one would know that somewhere out there is a B student with a body count.
And it's important that you know, so you're not next.” Excerpt from Michelle’s website.

I can’t wait for Michelle’s debut novel. I “met” Michelle on twitter this summer and have been keeping myself updated with her work. Michelle and I partake in weekly hug fests on Saturday’s this is because I put her with some all-stars  for #FF (Her words not mine).

163648_189470127731603_100000058528416_707776_4239752_n

Passion by Lauren Kate

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . . . Excerpt from Goodreads

 

Enjoy!

Cassay Sig

1 comment: