Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 26, 2011

Drum Roll Please….

 

You have voted! And I am here to announce the winner of a complete set of Lisa Shearin novels!

Round 2 was very interesting to watch…There were 3 covers leading the pack and we either tied or only had one vote to separate them. But the cover in 4th position held a stable 4th until yesterday where it took the lead.

Now for the Winner!

CONGRATS TO COVER #2 DESIGNED BY JL

#2 - JL.jpeg

JL – I have emailed you and you will have until Midnight (MST) Saturday January 29, 2010 to respond to my email with your mailing address. Make sure to check your SPAM.

There were 2 covers who were tied for 2nd place.

They were cover #4 by Michikit and #6 by Yiota

#4 - AminaBlack

#6 - Yiota

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If JL doesn’t respond to me on time the cover with the most votes in Round 1 will win.

Third place goes to #13 by Eithne

#13 - Ethiane

 

I want to thank everyone who entered. Your covers were amazing and I wish I had enough money to send all 13 of you a complete set of the books because they are just that awesome!

I also wanted to thank Lisa again for donating the swag and participating in the weeks events! And also for creating and amazing series!

I hope everyone had fun because I know I did and I’m so glad I gave you all the power to vote on your favourite because I wouldn’t have been able to choose!

Cassay Sig

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!:D
    Second place is good^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiota - You were holding on strong with 1st place but JL's sneeked up behind you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations JL, i love the cover, there were so many great entries. Yey...second, I was proud of this one. :D

    ReplyDelete