Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 13, 2011

Follow Friday (2)


Its a new year miracle I remembered that today was Thursday and came online! woot woot yay for me!

Todays Follow Friday Question :

What makes up your non-human family??

I unfortunately do not own any pets Sad smile. But I do own ALOT of stuffies. I am not ashamed to admit this but I sleep with a stuffie every night. His name is Fluffers and my bf gave it to me for our 1 month anniversary. I have been sleeping with Fluffers for over 4 years now Smile

Now for the Follow Fun!

 

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Happy Follow Friday!

11 comments:

  1. Awww it's always nice to sleep with a memento of someone we love! when's the wedding? ^,..,^ j/k

    New follower!

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
    Loving the Reviews Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA - You would have to ask him. He doesn't like to talk "relationships" and I know his mom has been asking lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    I came by your blog on the follow friday list. I really like your blog so new follower here! If you have the time visit my blog:

    http://mybookaddiction.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is super sweet that you sleep with a stuffed animal.

    New follower.

    My non-human family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Stopping by for the follow friday.
    I love stuffed animal. I have one by my bed aswell evey night. Nothing to be ashamed of right? ;)
    Love you blog. I am a new follower.
    Hope you hop by my blog.
    you can find me at
    http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old follower, wanted to say hi! Drop by if you get a chance!

    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  7. The members of my non-human family? A feline and two fish tanks. Pictures and explanations on my blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank God It’s Follow Friday!

    Enjoy the weekend,

    Howard Sherman
    Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-book-blog-follow-friday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Happy Friday I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday and the hop. I can't believe its Friday already but I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get lots of reading done.

    Danielle
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also have a stuffed animal, and «i don,t see anything wrong with that,
    I'm a new follower and hope you come by my blog too.
    http://booketernity.blogspot.com

    thanks and good day all.

    ReplyDelete