Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 31, 2011

January Round Up

 

There is no Movie Monday this week because the DVD releases are of movies that are ones I have never heard of (most are “B” movies) and there is nothing coming to theaters worth mentioning. My guess is because Valentine’s Day is coming soon and they are making the good movies come out then.

So instead I’ma do a random post updating you wonderful followers on a few things.

There is a new poll to the right for you to pick what book I read in Feb. All books listed are by Indie authors. I think I may make Feb an read indie authors month for me. Feel free to join me on reading some Independent novels. If you need suggestions just ask.

I start online classes in International Business tomorrow Confused smile. Really don’t want to go back to school but I must. My 8 mth break was nice but I’m like 4 courses away from my degree so it is time to crack down.

We hit 200 FOLLOWERS!!!! Yay! I <3 YOU ALL! I will be having a giveaway…woot woot! I won’t post it until tomorrow. But if you have been following on Facebook or Twitter then you know you have your choice of picking the prize which is a choice between Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead + a secret VA swag or a Hunger Games swag pack. If you leave a comment on FB or tweet me on Twitter I will count your vote. You can also leave a comment here to have your say.

With February approaching us that means I am only 2 mths away from TAX SEASON! Which is no fun for me cause that means 13+ hour days and 6-7days a week. Which equals Cassay no reading much Sad smile. I am looking for anyone who wants to do a guest post for the month of April. So my blog doesn’t look like a graveyard. If you are interested email me at vampsweresandcassay at yahoo dot ca.

I received some excellent news about a certain author that I love and I *may* get a Q&A with them! I’ll tell you more information once I know and if it gets the green light. Yes, I’m mean and totally just teased you all. MWAHAHA.

This month I’m participating in The Bleeders by Michaela Haze Blog Tour hosted by Dark Readers. I’m super excited to introduce you all to a new author.

I’m currently thinking about which author to choose for another weekly event. More than likely taking place this summer. If you have any ideas of what author you would like to learn more about. Let me know and I shall see what I can do!

Well I hope everyone has an great Monday.

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 200 followers! Awwh, Im sure you'll get through tax season! All the best to you. :D

    ReplyDelete